NW Regional Quality Manager
Westak of Oregon is one of the premier manufacturers of military, aerospace and commercial printed circuit boards. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse work force, in the beautiful state of Oregon, an economic force in technology. We offer a competitive salary, including comprehensive benefits and a relocation package for those who qualify.
As our NW Regional Quality Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading the QA department to support the manufacture of quality product.
- Manage quality engineers and technicians
- Manage the Standard Inspection Procedure and Calibration Program
- Manage our internal/external CA/PA system
- Manage the RMA process
- Manage the ISO Quality System, including the Internal Audit System
- Manage the IPC, military, Bellcore, and customer specs
- Measure quality performance
- Employee training, certification, and performance reviews
- Plan and coordinate audits to ensure controls are in place and maintained to continuously improve product yield
- Set QA compliance objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years managerial experience in PCB operation
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- In-depth understanding of IPC specifications, military specifications, Bellcore Requirements
- SPC, SQC and DOE training/experience
- Able to analyze non-conformance of product
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Must be a U.S. person, as defined by ITAR regulations: a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
Apply at www.westak.com or email your resume to the link below.