Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
- Detailed Program for EIPC 50th Anniversary Conference, June 21–22, 2018
News from Germany
- SCHWEIZER Shows Successful Start into the New Fiscal Year
- Atotech to Present InPro THF for Advanced HDI and a Series of New Products for Flex/flex-rigid PCBs at C'Tex 2018
News from Norway
- Printed Circuit Broker Elmatica Launches First Step Towards a Digital Supply Chain
News from the UK
- Simon Rowe Joins Spirit Circuits to Help Drive Value-Added Resale PCB Sales
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium, June 5
- UK Starts £11 Million Project to Revolutionize Electronics
- Ventec Launches Dk 3.48 Ceramic-Filled Hydrocarbon Thermoset Material
Electronics Industry News
- The Irresistible Appeal of Automotive Electronics
- Trump Administration will Allow AI to ‘Freely Develop” in U.S.
Click here for the International Events Diary 2018
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 11
Pete Starkey and Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
The EIPC booth was a busy place during productronica, with several members and other organizations headquartered there, resulting in a constant stream of people stopping by to visit, get information and study the upcoming conference agendas. Overseeing the big, and even the little things, was Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg, who made sure important questions got answered, people stayed hydrated, and EIPC’s magnetic pins found homes on shirt collars.
EIPC Technical Director Michael Weinhold and Editor Pete Starkey discuss the significance of EIPC's new tagline, 'The European Electronics Association'.
EIPC’s Alun Morgan and Editor Pete Starkey discuss electronica's rise to prominence as the best place to meet not just EIPC members but also a broad spectrum of the value chain—designers through OEMs.